Image2Attach is a extension for MoinMoin. It can create a page action to save images from web to page's attachments.
- MoinMoin 1.9 (I only test in this version.)
- copy action/Image2Attach.py to data/plugin/action/
- restart python server
Go into a page, click
more action -
Image2Attach . It will take a while to fetch the images, after that it will save the image to attachments and replace the image's link with attachment's link. Finnally it will commit a change with message
internet image save to attachment to wiki.
Enjoy it, any bugs can report to Issue Report.
You can get some develop infomation in Image2attach - Log4D
Distributed under the GPL v2
Source code powered by https://github.com/alswl/image2attach.
- fix url catch bug(Issue 4 / Issue 6)
- support link([[http://xxx.com/xxx.jpg|)
- fix url has 'attachment' string bug.
- support image attachment rewrite.